Monday, July 16, 2007

best pick-up line ever!

I was wearing a T-shirt that read ECU. Someone stops me and goes excitedly "Oh, did you go to that university?". Totally baffled, I look down on my T-shirt and am trying to recall what university ECU stands for. As I am about to break his excitement by answering no to his question, he continues with a straight face "umm, let's see....extra....cute....university?" and then breaks into a grin. I couldn't help cracking up and feeling absolutely flattered. Thanked him and gave him the sweetest smile I could for making my day!

6 comments:

Asha said...

Hahaha! Not bad! Really quick thinking on the guys part :)Sawsy, you get the most amount of random, unsolicited attention of eveyone I know from the peeps in the city.

batman said...

isn't life beautiful, with little experiences like this randomly coming your way?

C.M. Nabeel Sami said...

Was he a cabby?

Sawsan Eskander said...

Are you trying to discriminate against cabbies? How rude!!!

PK said...

Dude - can we have a new post please?!!!

Dazzlingsitar said...

so he was a cabbie wasnt he...hahaha....

woman u need to write in ur blog more...u know practice while ur not in ny finding urself...